Saturday, September 17, 2011

SheWrites HOP - Welcome Hungry Readers!

What perfect timing for a double-length SheWrites Bloggers Ball!

Since I did an introductory post for my first ball, and a hop topic for my second, this time I'd like to show another side of BWATE? - GUESTS!

My current post (9/14) is a FoodFic look at Sweet Music on Moonlight Ridge by Ramey Channell, whom I met during my first SheWrites Ball; my upcoming post (9/21) will feature Adrianne Ambrose, who's stopping by to talk about her book, What I Learned From Being a Cheerleader.

I hope you enjoy *meeting* these other wonderful women as much as I did, and feel free to dig through the archives to meet many more! 


Welcome to the SheWrites Blogger Ball!

11 comments:

  1. Just hopping by to say hello. Hi, Shelly!

    Is that 'For you I will?' Nice... I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is! If you scroll down to the player, you'll see it's a mini-playlist for my Solid series :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Shelley

    I found you via the last She Writes blog hop bt thought I'd stop by and say hello again this time round.

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopped by for the blog Ball and added you to my SheWrites page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just read your last post and now you've got me hungry, lol. I'm also thinking of how to put in more food into my books. Hmmm..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Helen - Good to *see* you again ;)
    Hi, Sue Ann - Nice to *meet* you!
    Hi, Myne - I don't need a lot of food, just a quick bite :) And I think writing romance must give you more opportunities for a nibble or two!

    Put the coffee on; I'll stop by and see all of you, but it may be at an odd hour...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the theme of your blog, and I love any books that involve recipes as well. Besides being a writer, I fancy myself an amateur chef and love to try new things in the kitchen. (Some, I must admit, did not turn out very well LOL) I'm currently reading "The Birth House" by Ami McKay, and she had some nice, old fashioned recipes in the book itself, which is dramatic literature.
    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Shelly! I look forward to meeting you also! Thanks for stopping by. On my down time Im going to check your blog out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Shelly! Back to say hello again during Meg's 7th Blogger Ball. Still love your site...always fun to come here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shelly, I am gaining weight just visiting here! Off to look at Sunset Music.

    Meg

    ReplyDelete